Djarum Black Cigarettes

The most popular subbrand of Djarum cigarettes (internationally at least), Djarum Black, is sold in black and original packaging. Each cigarette is rolled in black paper. They are sold in flat, skinny packs of twenty cigarettes, rows of ten across and two deep (as are nearly all other internationally sold Djarum products).

The package bears an embossed Djarum gramaphone stylus logo, and a stylized red "A" in the word "Black". Blacks are a medium potency cigarette, comparable with "Medium" flavor cigarettes of many other common brands like Marlboro, though their tastes are dissimilar, attributable to the Asian "Srintil" versus American tobacco and the addition of cloves. By weight, cloves make up about 40% of the cigarette, the remaining 60% being tobacco.

The filter of Blacks are coated in a spiced "sauce", flavored with spices native to the region; mainly the taste is of clove, cardamom, and cinnamon; the "sauce" is also rather sweet. Blacks are packed much tighter than most American brands of cigarettes, and tend to be hard to draw from for the first few drags. They also have a tendency to go out if not drawn from regularly, an effect that is exaggerated if the user packs the cigarettes prior to use. An additional effect of tight packing is the propensity for Blacks to burn 1/4-1/3 longer than more common brands, though this is of course dependant on the individual smoker as well.


Djarum Black
Djarum Black Cappuccino
Djarum Black Tea
Dajrum Black Slimz Djarum Black Menthol
Djarum Black Mild

Djarum Black original
BUY 1 Carton

US $ 22.85

Djarum Black Cappuccino
BUY 1 Carton

US $ 22.83
Djarum Black Tea
BUY 1 Carton

UNAVAILABLE
Djarum Black Slimz
BUY 1 Carton

UNAVAILABLE
Djarum Black Menthol
BUY 1 Carton

US $ 22.95
Djarum Black Mild
BUY 1 Carton

US $ 23.00
add djarum black cigarettes to basket
add djarum black cappuccino to basket
add djarum black tea to basket
add djarum black slimz to basket
add djarum black menthol to basket
add djarum black mild to basket


NO HIDDEN FEE & NO MINIMUM ORDER CHARGE


Copyright © 2007 - 2013 Djarum Black Cigarettes All Right Reserved.

Clove Cigarettes Flavor | Gudang Garam International | Djarum Black Cigarettes | Sampoerna A Mild
Djarum Black Original | Djarum Black Menthol | Djarum Black Cappuccino | Djarum Black Tea | Djarum Black Slimz
Marlboro Cigarettes Store | Djarum Black Clove Cigarette | Buy Djarum Blacks

Sale Clove Cigarettes | Indo Clove Cigarettes | Clove Cigarettes Store | The Clove Cigarettes | Clove Cigarettes Outlet
Order Clove Cigarettes | Buying Clove Cigarettes | Kretek Clove Cigarettes | Indonesian Cigarettes | Black Clove Cigarettes | Djarum Black Clove Cigarettes